Done while you wait (5-10 minutes)
- $13.00 for standard/fashion Brands (Fossil, Micheal Kors,Seiko,Timex, Etc)
- $15.00 for (Gucci, Movado, and Digital Watches that require re-setting, Etc)
Has to be left for at least a day as these changes take longer than the standard wait time.
- $20.00 for Omega, Michelle, Baume & Mercier, Tag Heuer, Raymond Weil and any other watches that require a pressure test.
- $50.00 for Breitling
- $70.00 for Rolex & Cartier
We will not accept pre-purchased batteries in lieu for a cheaper service, we charge a flat rate for the battery and labor.
Resetting or Setting
Setting a watch requires at least a day to configure.
- $15.00 for Digital (No smart watches)
- $20.00 for Chronograph & Citizen Eco Drives
Watch Bands/Straps/Link Bracelets
We carry a healthy range of Hadley Roma band styles, sizes and materials but can order a band of your choosing from our catalog. Typically band change is done while you wait. Band orders take a week or two to receive in store.
- $13.00 if you provide your own band
- The price of the band + tax (installment comes with band purchase)
Watch Repair Services
Our store has a Rolex account earned and owned by a Swiss Certified Watchmaker, which allows us to service Rolex brand watches with genuine factory parts to factory standards. We maintain our shop to factory standards to ensure the quality of service of your timepieces.
Brands we generally repair on-site...
Brands we send to a trusted Service Center...
- Citizen Eco Drive
- Tag Heuer
- Movado (in some cases)
Fashion Brands we do not service with the exception of cosmetic repairs, batteries, bands and pins...
- Annie Klein
- Marc Jacobs
- Smart Watches
No full restorations at this time.
Not servicing Pocket Watches at this time. However, we purchase them if they are solid gold or have specific vintage interest.
Desk Clocks & Wall Clocks
We do not service wall clocks or desk clocks. Only Batteries for desk clocks if they are Quartz powered.